Quirk Ford Quincy
2019 F-650 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Godwin 300U Dump Body (Stock #F108559)
10' GALION DUMP BODY
Exterior Color Description
6.8L 3V SEFI V10 GASOLINE - 320 HP @ 3900 RPM
Photos may be library images.
Dump Body Capacity
5/7 Cubic Yard
Class 60 826SF / G102D 18.7 ton hydraulic hoist assembly
Air Release Tail Gate
Pintle Plate, Pintle Ball Combo and D-Rings
Electric Tarp Assembly
7-Way RV Style Plug
Power Take Off (PTO)
Hot Shift PTO for Allison auto trans
- INSIDE WIDTH: 84"
- SIDES: One-piece sides with no welded seams. 10-gauge A607 grade-50 high tensile steel with boxed top rail and fully welded boxed rear corner post. 6" side board gussets with full length rub rails, and box-type side braces.
- RUB RAILS: Full length 45 degree deflector panels are an integral part of the sides.
- FLOOR: 10 gauge two-piece high tensile steel floor with 2" radius corners.
- FRONT WALL: 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel. Full width integral inverted V-type horizontal bracing.
- TAILGATE: 3 Panel fully boxed 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel with boxed horizontal reinforcements and sloping lower deflector. Tailgate is 6" higher than side.
- TAILGATE HARDWARE: Heavy duty: Upper is offset cast steel hinge. Lower hook is cast steel: engages tailgate pin from top. Banjo eye keeps tailgate chain in position you select.
- LIGHTS & REFLECTORS: Federal 108 lights are standard, recessed for protection, rubber mounted and shock proof.
- UNDERSTRUCTURE: Completely jig built with 4" structural channel crossmembers on 12" centers and 6" structural channel longitudinal. Crossmembers are gusseted and welded to longitudinals.
Dealer Discount and Rebates
Additional Upfit Cost